Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good

Today was a good day. But before I get into that something that requires thought....

So my friend and I that was was talking about yesterday have been chatting up a storm and he says I'm different at school, and well everyone is, but he wishes I were more open. Like I talked to him more.

I said i'd try but im normally stressing out over my friends; many of them dislike or even hate each other and it's horrible and terribly awkward sometimes. I also don't like having to watch who I'm talking to and when and everything. But i want everything to work out.

It breaks my heart. So why can't they get along? Okay, for normal clashing reasons...maybe they're similar or have different views or are just being immature.

Now the question is, why would they care if I'm friends with their enemy? Like I'm supposed to choose sides? I can't do that. What do they expect, and why?

For me to agree with them? On what, who they are? And that the other person is wrong? Or I shouldn't spend time with them? Why am I lesser because of it?

It doesn't make any sense.




I was told this morning to join the Junior college orchestra in the neighboring city (ive been looking for a challenging string class) i have to see them today. So I left practice early, right after finding out I have to have an audition piece ready.

All my music is at home so I must use the school's which I don't really know :( then I must sightread and basic thing like rhythm and accidentals just don't click in my brain. It was the worst audition I've ever done before and I still got in. 2nd violins but i don't care! :D and he reccommended mefor first stand.

His face was priceless when I told him how old I was, most of the orch are adults, between 20-40 but mostly on the older side of that. And it's cool...this will be the first actually challenging string class for me. Yay.

Ever have a high streak of happy? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment