Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Forgetting

It's beginning that time where you're just confused all the time and feel like you've missed so much and forget to do everything.....

Forgetting homework is just terrible. Haha. Not really though, what I mean is that you should remember it, then if you don't do it or just screw it then that's fine. Forgetting it....forgetting everything....missing stuff, opportunities.

Don't you just love it when you wave at someone multiple times and they never wave back? So awkward....hahaha. That's me, in P.E. Two of my new friends are in the other class, but the classes frequently pass and such and it's just yeah. Haha.

Another funny thought is that it's just awesome when one of your friends knows you're pissed at them.....we were marching through our middle song of our show, "Open Arms", and my friend, he just.....frustrates me to high heaven. We have a great relationship though! It's just sometimes during practice....he's the most immature annoying thing and as he's telling me about his "stupid teachers" it's really just him being an asshole.

So, he totally botches up the who freaking thing....it's sad. He just doesn't get it I don't think he's trying and it's like 3@#$%!!! If you can't find your place then use the correct counts!! Yeesh....and PLAY THE FREAKING MUSIC RIGHT. Holy sheesh.....

So after we finished we were in an arc, I was behind him and our other friend in front of him and we were facing forward, so I just say in a normal tone "Could you *please* learn this song?" and our friend in front of him just turns around and grins and looks at him and asks what he did wrong as I mouth "EVERYTHING" and motion frustratedness, the guy who messed up just nods 'cause he knows he shouldn't turn around or I'll slap him and the guy in the front just laughs.....seriously.

One of the new friends in P.E. is a showoff. I don't get it. His voice is the frequency of a cocky, nerdy, socially awkward try-hard and showoff, not gonna lie. That's what it sounds like. And it doesn't seem like he's like that, I don't know. I don't know him that well but I like him. His voice abviously says something about his character, how prominent it is I don't know. At least he can back that cockiness. He did have an awesome conversation with our band teacher though :D



No comments:

Post a Comment