Monday, September 10, 2012

Effort

Just got a 30 minutes lecture from my dad on effort. Really? EFFORT?! With ME?!

>___________< I'm not a try-hard at all but.....hey. I GIVE THE MOST EFFORT OF ANYONE I KNOW INTO MANY THINGS SO SHHHHHHH PLEASE. It's slightly annoying/scary.

Two big differences we have are:

I don't believe everyone has the potential to get A's as a grade (he keeps saying A's in high school should be so easy, and they're not hard YET but he doesn't' get it, not everyone has the potential.) He also says on an intelligence rate of how intelligent we are I would be in the 90-95%, which I'm not, it's more like an 78-84 MAYBE. But not above ninety. And effort makes a great deal, it can maybe raise you one percent.

He believes people should be well rounded and not just go for one thing. He says if he had his way I wouldn't have music in my life but I'd  be the best engineer ever (okay first off that's not even possible so) but I believe if you're given extraordinary talent in one thing go for it, it's impossible to not be well-rounded if you're superrrrrrrrr exceptional 'cause with all the extra time you'll get bored.


So yeah. And I do have a ton on my plate, in many ways....I'll leave it at that

No comments:

Post a Comment