Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OLD

To a good week!

I'm not jinxing it even thought it's only Thursday...whatever. Anyways, I was never one to care about what I wore. I have like 2 shirts that are actually girl's cut or tight, and don't always wear skinny jeans. Most of the time I wear guy's basketball shorts or some other shirt. No I don't look sloppy I do look decent and nice it's just an original style :P

So today I decided I wanted to look....normal x) well I never will be, I just wore a white tank top with a flower printed flannel type thing on top and dark jeans. A lot of people said I looked nice and I just joked "yeah....I actually do look in the mirror before I leave the house, you know?"

Ever since I got that problem on Tuesday out of the way I could see just how great this week was. It's been pretty cool. Even my friend....the one that's arguably the person I respect and admire/look up to most was in a happy mood. I can tell. It was weird :D I love that guy.

I don't know, a routine kicked in and I still nearly fall asleep in many classes. Why?



Things don't publish when they should, that's why this is "OLD"

No comments:

Post a Comment