Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What am I getting into?

I am too trusting for my own good, too open....

You could practically find out anything about me that you wanted if you knew how, in a pretty short amount of time. It's kind of sad.

I just love people.....and it's stupid, it doesn't match my personality how I'm so open, even with people who don't share as much back, or are creepy, or have problems and I know will lead to no good. WHY.

It hasn't taken a toll yet really, I mean, well yeah.

The friend from the last post said

"I'm hoping you're enough of an individual not to become dependent on me."

"Because it's never happened before?"

"Yep."

"Would you be jealous or angry that I'm not, and also talk to other people?"

"Probably but I know it's good....I'm just a little over-protective."

"Well yeah, everyone is over-protective of their friends but....you mean possessive?"

"Possibly, yeah."

"Oh, okay."

"So that's why I need you to keep me in check."

"I will....we got this."

and so on.....


him: "I feel like I have an unfair advantage over you!"

"Why?"

"Since I read that poem and it was so deep....like it was coming from your soul."

*laughs* "Oh yeah, it was. So you know a lot about me then?"

"Yeah and it isn't fair!"

"Cause I don't know a lot about you?"

"Yeah."

"Well I know what you want me to know. Whatever you want to show me I'll know whatever you don't I respect that. I'm just an open book."

"But it's so unfair!"


and so we were going back and forth talking about each other and stuff.....i think i understand now. And then we were talking about conversations to have and stuff and i don't know how we got onto dating...

me: "Talk about who I like, that's an interesting conversation about me. But you."

"I KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TONIGHT!" *grins*

*laughs* "No....not even. I mean do you even like someone?"

"Sure."

*smiles* "Oh I know that response...yeah....I would say so too.....so you're not like devoting your life to it but you aren't complacent about it either."

"EXACTLY!" (you don't know how happy I was when we connected at that. "But I'm still searching."

"But it's not like your life goal, right?"

"Considering I just ended a relationship two weeks ago, I don't think I'm ready to recommit again, but no."

"Oh....well at least you know you aren't....not everyone does."

"Yeah, that's true."

later he said he thought I was. Haha. But since his little brother isn't interesting in that kind of thing it's pointless x) funny.....


So this crazy dangerous streak. I know I'll end up telling him practically my life but if we have some good conversations over it it'll be good. The difference between this and my other friend is there isn't any interest making things awkward, him I have to remember he has certain feelings, him well....I have to thread carefully but....not so much.

We could learn a lot....and get a lot from connecting. That's always good to do....we already connected on Sherlock and 80's Music. <3


What is this mess I'm getting myself into.....and later will have to rid myself of if it fails (95% chance) but hey, I'm going to make this relationship work. BOOM. Even if getting to know his little bro doesn't x)

He did say to just be a friend and admirer to his little brother, but he doesn't need anymore....I think we all have admirers. Most of us. Not in that way. And I don't want to be his admirer. His equal. Because we are. He just doesn't see that. Haha. Is that what I want? For him to think so? Is the importance on him, or on that I am not worthless? Both, probably more him. It's like, the compliment means more from the higher the person is, right? :P

Dear lord it's only the beginning of the schoolyear.


Similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment