Saturday, September 15, 2012

In check 9/11/12

Remember what i said before about substituting reality? Unfortunately it's possible in a sort of reverse; what we fear or dread becomes more apparent than it is, bigger than it is and it's just our silly minds.


On another note, the manipulative friend i have to keep in check and be enough of an individual to stand up to wanted to see my phone today, namely my texts, which to me are private and personal business; it's not like they're bad but it's just courtesy. And he pulled the thing about not feeling trusted or love and although i said i was sorry I asked if this was a streak of the manipulativeness in him.

He said it was just his weird fetish to see people's phones but I told him that was a lie because my friend does the same thing for similar reasons. And then he wouldn't answer.

Then he said he regrets telling me, possibly about these things, but I told him why because wasn't he looking for an individual? And he said he doesn't know anymore, which really disappoints me. He also mentioned he doesn't know where he's at in life right now....but at least he knows some of who he is.

I told him I can't let him see my phone and he knows it, knows why and really doesn't want me to give up even of in the moment he did, he said before not to listen if he ever said stuff like that. I told him he'd regret it later and he knows i can't let him for his sake.

Haha, he said that if I were enough of an individual he could go through my phone and it'd be no problem and I told him that was a lie, phones are personal and it'd be like taking a step back and then jumping forwards if i did that. And he knew it cause he was silent



God help me. This is only going to be a problem. There's good in it but still.


Keep in mind his little brother....

No comments:

Post a Comment