Saturday, September 15, 2012

Updates

I'm going to make quick updates on whatever passes my mind that isn't what I reffered to before.

Even though I'm small and come across as adorable and tiny or whatever I don't see myself that way, and I don't think anyome else born smaller does either. I'm really not that small either my build isn't like that. You just see yourself the same and don't notice the fact that you look up to talk to people.

And my fetish for instruments....i like all the bigger ones. Why? Okay, tone is a variable and pitch and sound and octave range. But even my teacher said the bari seems bigger than me but I love it; the only reason why I don't play is because I knew my parents would never let me, they barely let me play tenor :(

I don't know, it was just a thought. I don't realize people see me as less threatening because of size and personality, they see not so much the strong side. I know I'm stronger than Alex, a girl just like me but with a smaller build, she's taller but has the stick build, she's more floofy and exuberant....well yeah. Me, I don't even know how they see me.

I do know it will be awkward going from where I am to a leadership position amongst them. They won't see it, the ones that do will still be shocked. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment