Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Laughter

This is so funny.....people who are normally insecure feel worthless and useless right?

I have prided myself for not being insecure and being enough of an individual :D

In comparison to the world and the great scheme of things, I feel really stupid, untalented, an extra.

But I don't feel bad about myself as a person because I can be so much more than others. Others are so much more than me. So it's like always putting myself down because I'm looking up but not getting any lower because I know I'm not that low at all either.

Isn't it wonderful? Perfectly okay being useless xD

Jkjkjk :P but just sound in being, and knowing where you're at....gauging yourself to everyone else and knowing what you are. And that's all you got.

Although I admit lately I've been more stirred on the other end of it, but as a person I'm happy.

Haha happy.....I was just telling my friend most people who laugh a lot are fake or use it to hide something, the only time I've ever had to do that was like last week, laughed instead of cried, and if I laugh, it's because it's just laughing....happy.....laughter.

So why do I laugh too much?

Too much fun and responsibility (stress?) *chuckles* <- is that possible?

Just wondering.

And of course, too much is relative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment