Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cal Band Day

Today was Cal Band Day for us (marching band) so it's a saturday and we woke up at 4 am....just got home, it's 6 and I'm dead :P It was pretty fun though :D

Max texted me in the morning, idk how he even got my number :D but I was happy, all he said was "Hey good morning" and he didn't reply but that is irrelevant.

Wow, it's the next day, I'm so sorry I didn't finish up this post. Cal Band day was yesterday, the 8th. So bright an early. I wont go over the whole day yesterday other than it was hot...so hot, and also cold (for hands) and it strengthened bonds between me and some of my friends, and friends make good pillows. Either way I'm so dead tired from a fun day and today I worked at a chocolate festival from 8-5 (band yesterday was from like 4-6) so i got maybe 8 hrs of sleep between both days and I'm dead :p time really flies!

I have nothing intellectual to say. I read above and there's nothing smart in it and there's a crazy paragraph on Maz which is unequal and incorrect emphsis judging by yesterday's events but oh well. Not deleting it all the same, I'm sorry.

I'm supposed to be practicing for the DVC Philharmonic but I knew I was too tired to focus and actually benefit from it, but i could walk; that doesn't require the mental focus.

Meh. I'm so sorry. Life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment