Friday, September 7, 2012

Blah

Bleh. I feel like today was a tired day, just everyone was tired.....and we gotta be at school at 5 am tomorrow on a Saturday. Fun >_< I'm actually pretty excited xD it's gonna be fun :D

It was unbelievable how many times I got scared today.....Ellis dropped the quads and I screamed, Burmeister was running outside, Hammy, Jason, I was even trapped in a corner. By Hammy and Trevor. That was scary and Daniel who was playing the piano thought we were crazy xD And I also ran into Nate and it made me so happy 'cause he actually tried to talk! I kinda yelped and he turned around and was like "Oh did I scare you?" grinning and all and I was like "yeah!" and he did it again and this time he was like "oh. Hello!" and yeah.

So that was cool, my section leader was also pissed that an 8th grader didn't show up because he was "tired" and that's awesome 'cause he's going to get it tomorrow. We got all our uniforms and everything.

It makes me sad how Daniel and Anna fight, and I'm glad Anna tells me all about it, but I feel bad for Daniel and her. He comes off as cocky and stuff but he's not and she doesn't see it and I think she should listen to him even if it's wrong by means of authority. Even if he's wrong he is in a position about hers and that must be respected and she shouldn't argue. He could be less of a perfectionist but hey everyone has problems. I'm trying not to be biased.

It was a fun practice today, and I love my older brother's. And their bras and hats x)

No comments:

Post a Comment