Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, with this internet problem and me always being out of the house......

I've had several things on my mind I've wanted to post. Can't remember them now :/

School in in full swing, anyhoo. It was the first home game of the season last Friday (boy, that was a long day) and the best day of my life. Arguably, I said August 10th was too xD

My section leader who I adore respect admire you get the picture I look up to him but he's also my older brother, complimented me on my work arranging a Skrillex piece for my section. So did my ex-Zultan. And my friend, who means the world to me. He said he was proud of me and was really impressed, so we spent like 10 minutes in the back room together. If you haven't figured out already, I don't know what I've told you before this guy means more to me than he should (I like him) and the game was fun and he gave me an awkward hug after.....he doesn't like touching people. Needless to say I hyperventilated and went berserk for 20 minutes. There you go. The weird side of my personality. It was a kinda "high" day, my friend tackled me and I dropped when he tried to "toll booth" me.....what can I say.

Another thing to think about. My older friend told another friend of my age that he should start hitting on girls, because he acts like he's asexual really and didn't talk to girls besides his sister until this year it seems. And my friend that's my age just flips and exclaims "WHY?!" like it's absurd and nobody does that. It made me laugh, because he sees the opposite sex as a distraction - bad. Well maybe that's why he's so good at stuff and focused and good at everything (he's still sleep deprived though) but I wouldn't trade having a lot of friends of the opposite sex for that.....sure it's a distraction but eh.

It's amazing how much a single hug can mean. 10 simple words. And then you feel like you're loved, and you mean something.


Needless to say I've still been injuring myself, my stupid ankles when I'm sprinting, or my knees like they do, dropping percussion instruments on my shins T_T (I'm forever doomed to have bruises)





Basically the two thoughts I had were

It's amazing how simple actions can mean so much

Is it better to be an open book or closed?


I'm such an open book. Opposite my best friend. I don't even put my guard up. The only additional thing you could have on me over the guy next to you is knowing my past, which I think is useless unless you like analyzing characters and formation of a person, like me, but it doesn't matter in the end. Everyone knows who I like. I don't clash with anyone. If anyone wanted to ruin my day they could.

A dangerous thing is my weak personality. No, I actually have a strong personality it's just that, well, I see everyone for their best and I see them as all good trustable loving people. Huge flaw :P.

This is also old

No comments:

Post a Comment