Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just for Fun

Check out zodiacsociety.com, pretty cool

I'm not saying to believe in this kind of thing. I honestly haven't done enough research in it (Zodiac, Chinese calendar, ect) myself to decide at all!! It's just fun sometimes.

I was reading through my sign, and it made me laugh and smile every time I read something that was true. Which is often.

I really need to start researching on this; it'd be so helpful!! >___< And I ought to just because...

I did giggle reading compatibility ratings with someone's I know signs. The communication, very low oh dear god x)

In case you were wondering, I am a Scorpio, you should read about that ;D











So I just went back on (I got to like page 5, wrote/published this, now I'm on 11)

How many times did you say

"Oh God YES."

hehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment