Saturday, September 29, 2012

Loving a smart, openminded person

So I was listening to some songs and thinking "Wow, I could never fall in love with an artist that writes love songs, I mean, it'd just be hard...." And then I thought

Is it harder to love a smart, openminded person, or not?

I think they make better people, but as love interests, they're well, not necessarily harder to please, they;re just honest with themselves. As for myself, I don't think it would make any difference; you don't have to be insecure at all if we were in a relationship. They'd possibly be smart enough to know how to keep a relationship together.

But being smart and not having the stability to handle it....is a tragedy. Intelligent and impaired people are sometimes the most dangerous.

Still, would you be scared to love someone that's very openminded? Yes, but what if they're secure in themselves (who they are) and smart enough to sort through all the ideas and always improve? I wouldn't be. Jealous? Possibly, depending on who you are. But this would probably mean that they're fairly popular. Could you deal with that?



You know what's hard to do? Find someone that looks up to you, even though both of you are on the same level. I think if you find someone like that and it's mutual it'll create an awesome relationship. I know for me I'm always the one looking up to the person who's the same (or even below) me and that would just be bad....who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment