Thursday, September 13, 2012

Relate?

My two friends were talking about this guy who I love, I think he's awesome and I know he's a big....3@#$% and worse but he's also a great guy and I totally went on the defense....I don't even know why normally I'm not like that.

I like to take in different perspectives, you know? A lot of my friends clash or don't really get along so I'm always in the middle, and even with the close friends where we can discuss people and why some people see them this way and some people see them that, we never entirely agree completely on our choice of friends. And I suppose it'll always be this way, me in an awkward position but hey it's pretty cool.

So anyways I ditched them and talked to the dude they were talking about xD

Perhaps it was coming from it being an off day, it's a Thursday and Thursdays we only have half our classes and I don't see certain people and it throws me off. It's like I have a subconscious checklist; if one of my friends are missing or I don't talk to them or see them or something and I normally do or try to the whole day goes whack. But it's not like I actually have a list of people it just happens....I don't even know either. This especially happens with people I'm getting to know or trying to become friends with, so I feel on Friday I have to make up for this setback (you know, we're like taking a set back in a relationship because of the no contact and such so we have to work harder) and even worse after that it's the weekend. And I love the weekends but then Monday I'm back at it....sadly.

What else....we watched the movie "Pride" in English class......it's an awesome movie, the suspensful mean type that makes you want to yell and scream and throw things at people and then hide because you can't watch then melt because it's so awesome. I haven't seen one of those in a while x)

No comments:

Post a Comment