Monday, October 15, 2012

Brothers

I realized my most recent "relationship experiment" if you will, although it really isn't an experiment it's just what I'm focusing on learning from and about lately, has been brothers. Like, not mine, but balancing the whole awkwardness of being friends with pairs of brothers.

I have two examples, one pair has a guy in my grade and his older brother is a junior. I knew his brother before him, and I'm closer with him so it's just kind of weird now when I like his little brother and he knows and I'm really not close to them at all. It's so strange. Then there's my wonderful friend who's a senior and I'm close friends with his little brother in eighth grade. Those relationships are both cool but it just seems so weird...because again I knew the older brother first. The first impressions of both little brothers was "He really looks like his older brother...moves and talks and does things the same..." and I love all four so it's just strange....

I'll keep you updated on this adventure! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment