Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Well

You know what I realized? Junior year is going to suck for me. I will have no close friends but one then, because they're all graduating. I don't have a circle, never did have a permanent one for over a year and usually not over a few months, I just don't click with anyone from my middle or elementary school. Yeah it's sad. But now I have a circle, a good circle...the most wonderful perfect people ever...and they're leaving me. And I don't like any of the other freshmen!

Sorry for being prideful I don't mean that wow that's mean of me.

I just, you know, don't click with them! I've tried!! It isn't working!

I'm going to be so alone xD this is like the best year for me ever and the lowest for everyone 'cause well, it's freshman year! But I don't know, I can't find a parallel with me and anyone else's life I know, the closest being someone who lost some of her best friends when they graduated but she still has many in her grade.

Well I realized this a while ago, I just vocalized it to that friend I referenced twice today and her usual insults resulted; she is such a negative person :(

No comments:

Post a Comment