Thursday, December 20, 2012

Weird

I should probably do something productive. It doesn't feel like Christmas because of high school this year and our extended marching season and lacrosse and just school! And now it's six days away D: nothing's done in time for Christmas >_< but I also should practice for CMEA and spend another few hours on imslp looking for pieces. That site takes hours! D: orrrrrr I could follow the pattern of my two hour nap and play computer games. But I really shouldn't.

I did end up practicing. That was last night ^

And today, I wore this really weird long hat that you kinda fold back..anyways one of the band moms knit them and sell them for the music boosters; it just so happened to be my two best friends and brother's mom and I wore it so the older one could see, as a surprise. And it's a cute hat just weird, anything but in style but a lot of the girls pull it off nicely. I got a lot of compliments and a lot of sh*t for it, quite frankly xD. But that's expected. I mean, aside from the strange looks, one guy said "What the hell are you wearing? That's an ugly-ass beanie." and another friend said "That's just weird...it has an awkward shape.". My best friend said "Why are you wearing that stupid thing you look like a loser okay." and it was sad, she is such a negative person and I know that people that say those things, I mean, what reason do they have to say that? There really isn't one so it's kinda useless :P I briefly thought about it last night when I decided I would do it, thinking I'd be made fun of for it but it was finals day so I only saw two classes. Still got weird looks from the people in the band room but hey...we're all weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment