Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What is your pride?

Today I totally wasn't thinking and asked my friend concerning some people,

"What is their pride? Like everyone has to be proud of something even if it's simply existing to really live so what's theirs? 'Cause I honestly don't know."

and she kinda doesn't have one and is similar to the people I was referring to because she's insecure too and kinda fake, but it is what it is. And she said "I don't know." so I went on

"Well, what are they most happy doing? What gives them joy, what do they love to do? Oh...it's hanging out with each other isn't it that's all they've got, their group...that's their life and pride."

And she said, "No, they really all hate each other but it's all they've ever known so they're not splitting up."

And I went on about how stupid it was, because a lot of "best friends" hate each other and they've had the same group since elementary school, and if they hate each other they need to get away and stop becoming more fake because of it and start speaking english, being open, and being decent again it's just frustrating...very much frustrating....but it's not really related to me besides the fact that I see them every school day.


So, what is your pride?

~

No comments:

Post a Comment