Tuesday, December 25, 2012

More posts!

Perhaps you're wondering why I'm posting so much during Christmas. I don't know, honestly, it's just break and I know I'm not gonna be hanging out with any friends or anything like a no-life xD

The friend I referenced earlier who I asked about the group of friends and their pride; she's invited to two parties...but she doesn't know either person well and honestly the relationship's kinda abusive. And I don't know why people throw parties so often with so many people and just get together for no purpose don't get me wrong it's cool but just too many people and having no point's fun when you're all chummy but if not it's just ack...I don't get people....why do you need OH that's why you aren't independent yourself other people are your life....seriously....

Well I hope she has fun. Am I offended? No. Hurt? I don't think so, no, not at all xD. After all I am getting together with friends this Thursday and a closer group later :) I am fine...

Well, let me elaborate in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment