Sunday, December 23, 2012

MEhr

Happy First Day of Winter! Around 4 pm GM Pacific Time today a girl was curled up nearly in tears for she could not wish her best friend a happy birthday in person and give him a long letter of love...and they will not see again until the end of spring unless they both secretly meet up some other time.

So that was a draft written on the 21 of December. I recently made a gmail status saying

"If we lasted a year with this attention span and mental/emotional stability could be last a lifetime? Or maybe I'm being silly......"

I wish....

My friend decided she has a favorite Christmas song, which amazes me to begin with just because why would you do that, but it's also "All I Want For Christmas Is You" which has little to do with Christmas and is that possible? Something you want regardless of anything? It's just....that really never happens. You can want something but it will cause other problems or inconveniences or maybe the other person doesn't want it; you know, it just doesn't work!

But I think it is now....it so is....maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment