Friday, December 14, 2012

Sports xD

Somebody educate me in sports med PLEASE. I just need to know what's going on. We had lacrosse conditioning today and ran four 400's, three 200's, and two 100's. And I was the fastest girl there and I'm so thankful I impressed them but I'm really not a runner...at least I thought so. Then my hip cramped up and it's still there two hours later but it's okay then my calf and I just dropped down and died. Ooh, maybe the worse physical pain I know of. Biting your tongue and hitting your hip's pretty bad too xD but I'm just being pathetic, augh....I'm okay, I'll be fine :P What happens in lacic acid fermentation? And what are your muscles doing when you cramp and how does massaging it help and hurt? How does cellular respiration come into play?? D: I'm so lost. Thank goodness next week all I have to worry about are finals :3

No comments:

Post a Comment