Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vulnerability

I guess I was feeling vulnerable that night. Well I always am. I hardly ever need to put my guard up I feel. But, I don't know. Right now, well, okay, go before last night things were going pretty good for me. But in two years, all my best friends, mentors, the people I love and respect most will be gone. Graduated. Forever. I can't.....can't deal with that. I love them more than anybody in my class and ever will. Okay that's close-minded. They're just so much more mature, so much better....competent.

~

Do you ever feel safe? If just for a moment? Like nothing important’s going to change anytime soon and you’re fine, life is good. But you feel safe at the same time. Everything’s going to change. Everything I love and hold dear can be taken away. My best friends are going to leave me when they graduate. One of the people I love most, my best friend, sure, love interest, that’s never going to happen. I’m his second choice anyways. Always being overlooked by those I love most. Everything that matters is fading. And what will be left of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment