Sunday, December 16, 2012

Music

I remember being little and spending like, all my time after school on the computer (and I remember this because I got nostalgic listening to the music I used to listen to: techno) and I don't even know what I'd do. I'd google things, go from project after project wasting time and trying to find something to busy myself with but just end up wasting time...it's so sad. Never got anywhere for so many years.

And I learned today that "Old School" meant 80's music. I wondered if listening to music you listened to more often back then could bring you back to that mentality and emotion you had then- I think it can, at least it works for half a dozen years that's for sure but I haven't lived past 30 years to know how far it spans out. But that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment