Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Relapse

My friend and I have been having Marching Band relapses. I mean, it was our life and we put so much into it. I daresay (although it's not really daring) that besides Mr. Scott and Jason, our drum major, we put the most effort into it. Effort spirit and just gave ourselves up to it. We love it and are passionate about it. And now it's over and I've cried at least four times on different occasions over it.

But then again you see, both of us are losing all our best friends. Yeah, we have friends in our grade but we knew/know a lot of upperclassmen. And some of her best friends have already graduated and some of my best friends in the world are leaving me this year and next year. Basically everyone I really care about and admire. And it's so sad....imagine your emotional state when the people most important to you in life are taken away. Yeah.

I was never depressed about it, just mopey-ish. I need sleep. I know I said it's been a good few days but it really isn't today. My friend isn't texting me when we normally go non-stop, I believe he's playing Halo 4 and he told just the absolute last person that needs to know how me and him play this computer game and that person told another bad person to tell, his cousin. I don't know. I will get over this.

I shouldn't care. He's busy, he's a stupid boy with video games, besides we don't really like each other. The cousin's cool he's so flimsy I hate him but he's cool, just a little rat. Argh. And the other guy, whatever, he's smart, I don't know, it's okay. I didn't commit a crime and my life isn't ruined. Sure I don't have anyone....AHA

I need to focus on the people that are really important. And usually they're less "exciting" but they matter. My upperclassmen friends and good friends. Who needs boys.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment