Saturday, December 8, 2012

Loathe

You know what I realized I hate? Despise? Feel absolutely no pity for but only the highest level of dis-contempt?

(We could go into how I shouldn't be allowed to feel this way towards anything, being such a lower form of life myself, I am not worthy or higher than any such life to feel an emotion such as this.)

People who aren't they're own individualistic, independent, person. They are the worst. People who are insecure about everything about themselves and probably have good reason to be! People who cannot be their own person and make their own life and are manipulated and won't be someone who will contribute to the better well-being of society and instead are dead-weight. People who are so flimsy, unoriginal followers that lie to screw with someone's feelings and not to protect someone else. People who don't have a life direction.

I'm thinking of one person as I write this and I do love him, I have a soft spot for his existence as depressing as it is because he's so charmingly incompetent and yet disgusting. So I shouldn't. And from now on I won't. I'll just get along with him for as long as I have to.

But I just loathe those people. Augh.

I guess, being socially inept is not the worse thing in the world by far, no, perhaps those people are smart, very smart, in a way....

No comments:

Post a Comment