Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Relationships :P

A friend and I were talking before about our good circle of band friends and concluded that if you didn't know us, you'd think everyone's dating each other xD you honestly just can't tell. I believe I scared one of my lowerclassmen friends with how intimate yet silly my relationship with someone who's a senior is. It's wonderful. I love that guy to death, poor guy had an emotionally and mentally taxing day. But I didn't even care, he's my good friend and means the world to me. And generally that friend I might've scared doesn't know what to do with me, sometimes he's making fun of me for my skills other times like today he doesn't get the easiest and simplest things and we go back and forth, and I know my relationships confuse him, and that's lovely.

Honestly don't ask me to define my relationships with anyone it just won't work xD I don't even know how I would begin because I don't know, that's one thing I don't try to define. I don't even understand them myself anymore and it's not that went into uncharted dangerous waters but more like it's open seas :) If you know what I mean?

It's wonderful. Even with all the other stresses and responsibilities there's also so many people that you can think of to put a smile on your face. Always. Always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment