Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Story :P

CALM. Today was good I guess. Not having anything after school really throws me off.

Oh yeah! My close-minded friend, who I might add is socially incompetent (he doesn't get enough practice) is like serious when he says he's going to be single forever (like he's gonna try to be) and not even going to attempt a relationship (what kind of demented child says that?! Poor soul...) and he has like specific requirements that just might make him change that, but it's highly unlikely.

I was so focused and productive before now I just can't focus to save my life asdfghjkl

Oh!! Oh oh oh!! I made an outline of my story plot for English, wanna see?





I think it's gonna be cool if I can do it. I already know it's going to be way longer than the required 1-2 pages typed. Like the Vivaldi reference? ;) 4 Seasons? Yeah? Yeah? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment