Monday, October 8, 2012

Self

"I'm not that smart, there's so many people who are way more advanced, and I'm not that great on sax or violin, there's so many people far better than me. Personality there's always something I can work on."

I hope that will be my honest response every time someone compliments me. Not that I would reject it. But seriously. It's so hard to know where you're at when so many people give you a myriad of opinions.





You're probably wondering why I'm all going into self-image. *sighs* I don't even know. I had a competition in band today and played with the Marine Band :))))))))) it was fun.....but I'm so tired. And I have a lot of makeup work.


What is self image? Isn't it all relative? But you're bouncing ideas off so many people who do you take it from? Who matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment