Monday, October 29, 2012

I guess

I guess we should care about those who care about us and see us for approx who we are. Those wonderful kind people. But we can't care about everyone that cares about us, if we did there would be no heartbreak. Sometimes there'll be a person who gives us so much supposedly for us but we shouldn't give anything in return, right?

I asked my friend this today: "Am I supposed to feel bad for what _____'s telling me?"

I don't know. I don't know who's important and who's worth these brain cells and this limited time I have been given. The people who don't expect me to make it, or the people who believe in me.

Go to hell.










Edit: sorry, I just say that....my thoughts....I'm at an emotional and pretty much life low right now. I need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment