Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey

I just spent a good hour of good intense focus and work and got absolutely nowhere. It's about the story, there's a picture of the outline on my last post but it makes no sense neither do any of the other ideas I had before and it just doesn't work. This whole seasons, sex, manipulating, and death thing is killing me. T_T Horrible.

Well it's a new day and I'm loving the weather and my friends. Especially being able to play with our advanced band and all my friends today, life's good if you ignore the other stuff.....

like a best friend who seems to be, eh, well, nevermind :3


Got no story plots any ideas? Due tomorrow :/


Here's a question.

"What makes music music?"

I think it's an expression. and when discussing it you'll find yourself defining it. Because it's all you have. If you ask, what makes "Joe McDonald" Joe McDonald you'll find yourself describing him. Now you can ask "What makes Baroque music music" and then you could go into aspects not so much on the subject but more into it's relation.

No comments:

Post a Comment