Monday, October 1, 2012

Excited!!

It's OCTOBER!!!! Aren't you happy?!?!??!!

I love it when the months finally get into the two-digits. Then it's just happy seasons. First it's FALL, the best season ever, then WINTER, where there's Christmas and lights and excitement and Christmas music and oh this is my favorite time of the year. Fall is so pretty!!! And Winter is just so gorgeous it isn't even real. I love this time of year. My favorite. I mean, it's the middle of the school year but it's better than in Spring! And it's COLD, not Hot, so there's an excuse to wear whatever you want x) I love Fall weather. and it's the end of the year!! And soon it'll start raining....soon enough it'll be January and then there's a whole nother year to get through. But it's okay, because January through April are still generally wet :D and then it's the end of the school year, then summer, and that's just horrible. And then the cycle continues :D

So excited it's Autumn!!! Sorry!!!! I know it's been for a while but it's actually OCTOBER. Soon NOVEMBER and that's just the best month ever!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment