Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vocabularies

I love people with good vocabularies. People that phrase what they say in a way that's unique and has thought and isn't normal. Of course, some things are second nature to say but those little comments they make that require thought into how to phrase each word are awesome. People with extensive vocabulary and particular phrasing. People that say those things that make you think "Wow, what was that? I thought I only read those words in good literature. How did he phrase that? That was really important. Wow." I like those people :D People with quirky phrases. Strange strange people. People that laugh. That make fun of you just as much as they make fun of themselves :3 People that are silly. Silly people.

"But I don't like it when people show sides of themselves to me that aren't real." :D

This was the setting, a friend had just said, "Okay, I'll stop pretending to be emotionless now. But then again it was fun and I actually could kind of mean it..."

And then my amazing and very talented friend said that on the spot and it made me happy xD it was amazing :3 Haha. He has a great vocabulary....a myriad of good words and phrasing. I try to have one, but I don't get enough practice. I think with a wide range of vocabulary but in expressing those ideas it becomes very limited [:

No comments:

Post a Comment