Sunday, October 21, 2012

fake

I know some girls who love to make unattractive faces on purpose, talk in anything but their real voice, sing obnoxiously loud and talk in extreme texting styles. It's cool that they can accept that everyone has unattractive sides, and I wanted them to not be fake. Because they act like it. So for a while I believed they weren't, that they were mature even though they spoke in immature attitudes,weren't considerate, and never went outside the "safety" of their same enclosed little circle of people they've built up for quite a while.

Well, it took them a while to make themselves fake. I wonder if they even know what their own voice sounds like, or what it's like to be completely vulnerable and quiet for once. Reach out. It takes a good while to become like that. To become anything, but it's a process....

It just bolds the fact that every decision is more important than it seems. Even if it's just saying his but a relationship never lasts, without that one practice of being outgoing....you might still be the quiet kid who slinks home after school every day. Everything takes practice. I always think, what if I had been set against socializing just that one time? Or what would happen if I believed this and not that? It's kind of scary.


I wonder whether they knew they were building themselves up to that. No little girl says they want to grow up and be fake. Well they aren't like bitch fake (I think) but they're so frivolous and bubbly and so unreal. Their personality is nonexistent, they're just so fake.......

I can tell they don't talk to me much only because my friends aren't like that xD and neither am I. Maybe I intimidate them :3 Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment