Saturday, October 13, 2012

So...why...

So I used to ask, "Why do I like someone a relationship would never work out with???"

Maybe because it didn't really matter and 1/2 of it was that I was afraid of a relationship at such a young age and like damn, it's not like whoever I liked mattered, what was I, like 12?! So it didn't matter at all and even if I wanted to I couldn't date.

So now I'm pretty sure I could even if I'm "not supposed to" like really, and I'm not either way with wanting way or avoiding it, but now it's seriously, why do I like you, you'd be horrid in a relationship. Then I think, "It doesn't matter", but it does. I'm not saying I'm going to marry a guy I know now I'm saying every relationship matters; how I feel will affect the two of us, and dating is like practice for marriage. Since we should be striving to get better at everything we do dating should be no different...we're learning. I'm not saying your first relationship should be crappy or can't be good I'm just saying experience teaches you a lot.

It just shouldn't take you down, you know? Like if they're going to take you down and you're always going to second-guess yourself on your decision and wonder about it don't do it. And if they're socially incompetent don't do it.....well that I don't know. The thing is I want them to get better socially and they need experiences for that. The people that don't have a long list of embarrassing social moments they wish they never did (we all forget them anyways) aren't going to be as socially able as those of us that have (provided the events aren't on purpose). And you need experience....and effort. If you don't try  to put yourself out there nobody can help you. But I want to expose them to this. And they're not going to like it but it'll help in the long run; problem is they'll associate the bad memory with me, 'cause I'm the one that pushed them in the deep end of the pool when they barely knew how to swim. But they need it. Augh.

Maybe that's why. Haha BS. That's just why it's reasonable, and partially why I like him, but it's also wishful thinking that he's hiding a whole myriad of social wonderfulness. Which of course he can't, nobody, no matter how smart they are, can be socially able without practice. Of which he doesn't get enough of.

So why? Why do something pointless, spend energy time effort and care into a failing project? You don't stay friends with someone who doesn't do a thing for you! But if you benefit from it....I don't know. I'm learning by analyzing him and learning a lot from it so that helps....and maybe because it's something to do. It's something. I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment