Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Random Dissection

After-practice showers are the best, hands down.

It was horribly hot today, and half of us were gone, most of us didn't feel good, and my friend hot heat exhaustion and threw up. It was just a terribly hot day! Two hours in the sun didn't help either. I don't know if we were all tired, or the light was just sucking the energy from us, or both.

Water is awesome.

Either way, I was thinking about why there's so much tension in the upperclassmen I know. Why is it there? I don't even understand it completely because I haven't been with them most of their lives, I can only tell a little bit. And here I am sometimes in awkward positions because I love them all and are friends with both sides and it's just awkward sometimes when they're fighting and you were just laughing with one of them.

I suppose it's partial competition right? Oh, you're not better than me, I suppose, or they just don't approve of the way the other is like....or think the other is a dick, most usually. Why?

Then again I guess I have the same kind of things with my classmates. Well I don't, but it's more relevant to me on that level. I just respect them all for senority and because they're all great people. Like my mom asked me today about a girl and I answered, "Well some people hate her some people love her, I can see both sides so...."

It's good to be in the middle, in this case.

I think this is the only case really where I'd rather be in the middle.

It doesn't give me a lot of support 'cause there's nobody that can really relate to me in this particular major things and strength is good, so that's why it's the only one.

Oh how much easier it is to do things when you have support!



On another note! Found two awesome writings.

"I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus."

it reminds me of this which I found on tumblr. If you know Sherlock....BBC's TV series based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle you know it's so genius and awakening and awesome and just the best ever.It was written in the point of view of Moriarty.





I don’t really mind what their sex is, it is what I care less about. I can like a man as much as I can like a woman. The pleasure isn’t in fucking. It’s like drugs. I’m not attracted by a nice arse, a good pair of tits or a cock this big; well… it isn’t that they don’t attract me, I love them! But they don’t seduce me. Minds seduce me, intelligence seduces me, a face and a body seduce me when I see that there’s a mind that moves them and is worth knowing. Knowing, owning, dominating, admirating. Mind, H, I make love with the minds. We have to fuck the minds.

Isn't that just awesome? I shall make a continuation post :)

Just think about it....


No comments:

Post a Comment