Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blast from the Past

Wow....so I found something I wrote months ago....4 to be exact. So long ago it feels, 'cause so much as happened.

"It's amazing, we all have our own network of people kept apart....a social life interwined so delicately, and the catastrophe that has the potential to erupt..."

I still find it true, and I can remember the circumstances I was in to make myself express that or think of it, at the moment I wouldn't be able to relate as much but I can remember.....thank goodness for both.

And well I wrote this back then too but it'll always be true.

"When a smile is worth a thousand moments....."

I wish I had a picture of every one of my friends smiling. Not like a planned picture just when they don't know it....impossible though. I think I've said some people's smiles are the best, but really it's just their spirit and seeing them happy.

I suppose back then I was referencing "a thousand moments with them" or "a thousand moments lost (or that you'll never be able to spend with them, remembering some things) but their smile is worth it...."

Luckily I'm not getting over-nostalgic 'cause I'm over that stuff......it's good to be able to let things go. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment