Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Follow up



I don’t really mind what their sex is, it is what I care less about. I can like a man as much as I can like a woman. The pleasure isn’t in fucking. It’s like drugs. I’m not attracted by a nice arse, a good pair of tits or a cock this big; well… it isn’t that they don’t attract me, I love them! But they don’t seduce me. Minds seduce me, intelligence seduces me, a face and a body seduce me when I see that there’s a mind that moves them and is worth knowing. Knowing, owning, dominating, admirating. Mind, H, I make love with the minds. We have to fuck the minds.

Isn't that genius? It isn't falling for someone's looks....or charm. The second's much easier. But you see, there's a sequence of shallowness I kinda sense. I'm not sure if it's developed or not. Soon, it will be.

7. Looks
6. Body
5. Charm
4. Humor
3. They give you what you want/need
2. Personality
1. Brain

Most people would go for the higher numbers, when we should really be looking for the lower ones. I think it shows something about us, who we fall for. What exactly is broad.

I won't go into this in relation to me, because you probably think I've been talking about myself too much....in truth it's how I develop these, by relating them to myself before going outwards and expanding there. Well they're not all directly related to me but those are my examples I use.

But this is a good subject to just leave to rest and for you to think long and hard about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment