Sunday, August 26, 2012

Post-Event

My friend said this to me today when I asked her if I should forget this guy, who, well. He has a girlfriend but was really hitting on me and flirting, it started with teasing then he was saying he'd like to pull me closer to him then it got dirtier into sexual references and deeper to the point where over text he told me multiple times he was so turned on just thinking of....stuff and he had an orgasm and then he described this very vigorous busy sex he was thinking about.

I don't think I've ever been more grossed out, creeped out, or scared in my life.

He said later that "that's his third life, the first two are normal and proffesional" but he's the type who knows he can use his charm to get away with things but isn't really slimy. He's a cool kid, I thought.....

Being me I can't say "back off" or anything. For someone with such a strong personality sometimes I'm the opposite. My friend offered to pretend to be my bf if he's there so I could use that to block him but he doesnt think much of relationships, seeing his previous record of them.

So my friend said...."Forget? Yes. Forget. But dont forget that you hate him. Or that you are scared of him or creeped out. You can forget why. But dont forget that you do."

I'm so grateful for her and how she puts up with me, we often disagree and sometimes can't stand listening to each other but I still love her, she's wonderful and protective like we all are and she wanted to kill him. Which would be my reaction in her place too.

Sometimes people are just too nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment