Friday, August 24, 2012

Cool kids

Daniel, aka Mr. Amazingly talented at everything imaginable is actually quite cool....just a pretty chill nice guy. Other than the oblivious spells. It's awesome when one of you starts playing a song and the others just join in....and it's just sick!! He plays a song by DeadMau with Chase, our bari and they're just so awesome for it.....somewhat annoying with Max and Burmeister, another tenor and bari, but they're awesome.......so annoying but I love them 'cause it's awesome!!

I found my favorite thing in the world - well not really, but just something that will never cease to make me smile, warm my heart, and be loved by me. Watching some of my favorite boys play in Jazz Band....oh. And Daniel's "seductive" solo. Our teacher told him to play it more seductively but I'll tell you he's the last thing you think of when you hear seductive....well not really, I would just never associate him and that together and I straight out laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment