Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yes

It's been officially confirmed - that this kid is better than me at every single thing we bloody do, and we're both somewhat similar in what we pursue and such! T_T 'could've died walking into Jazz Band practicing, and it was his solo and his brother's like "come here come here!" and everything and probably just about talked for five minutes straight about how amazing his little brother was. Again. So I got away from that but then even Jessi confirmed it was true (also that if what he was saying really bothered me it was not "fine" and she would punch him) but I didn't want that, he's a cool kid we all have our quirks. I just said "It *is* fine because it's all true!! All of it! So it's okay!!" 

Well technically it isn't I suppose, I guess it's a form of bullying but it's alright. So it is true, but I did find out I'm faster than him!! One thing!! Although I got so slow over the summer....still beat him though. One thing. 

Alright, he's a thought. You can find out who the people most important to you as a love interest in your life by whoever creates the most problems for you and stress and you worry most about...right? I believe so under some circumstances I wouldn't know about a marriage.

So the thing is, the group of boys from DV with that amazing prodigy child and Nate in it walks in and my friends yell "There's your boyfriend!!" and my initial reaction is to not react at all but I'm pretty pissed about it, all the same I act normal around them (ie. not talking) but that's just stupid of them, they are generally insecure so if I have to choose my priorities this year I'll let them go. Still, saying something like that 1. pisses people off 2. makes other people think we have drama 3. makes the people who just walk in wonder what I've been talking about them 4. could potentially ruin my and Daniel's friendship since he's never talked to girls because they're a distraction other than me quite a bit this year. It would seem I wouldn't want to be friends with someone so similar but better but he's cool.

 ~~~~

More people need to be the huggy type. I'm not, but when I'm happy and nobody understands a hug's good. Like yesterday. Oh! I got to be section leader and set several sets in marching band. Which was awesome. And I was so proud because I did it all right. Everything and Mr. Scott was wrong! I personally think I'm one of the better setters but eh. And I was so proud but the only people nearby was Andrew who's a bit awkward, Burmeister who's awesome but still, and Chase who I'm learning more about and somewhat scares me. Or the alto's occasionally. Daniel insulted me friendly like a playful punch so I'm guessing that's a compliment 'cause his brother Arthur says his compliments are insults. But it was more of a friendly banter.


On a side note it's real funny to watch someone who can think of insults on the spot, or what I mean is when they instantly respond to a statement with an insult. Even better when they don't know you well enough to do that so it's more like "Whoa that's a fat dot book." (friendly talk) him - "YOU'RE FAT-I uh-uh um no you're not yeah...." and other things like when they realize you're the wrong gender or not that type xD


What do you notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment