Friday, August 31, 2012

Frustrations and Wonderfulness

A lot of people are sick. And it's summer! It's slightly frustrating, I know it's not their fault; nobody tries to get sick, but their weak immune system just augh. Or maybe not necessarily weak just not strong. It's nice to have a strong one but I just feel horrible when my friends get sick, and every time they do it's bad! I'd trade the virus because I could get rid of it....and I don't want them to suffer xD

I realized, the biggest irk ever isn't always incompetency. That's the biggest irk with yourself, but with others it's effort. I understand if you weren't born to march (I'm not referencing our downsized Marching Band practice since people were missing) but at least try.

There's a guy, in 8th grade, who we let march with us since we accept 8th graders. Thing is he doesn't work on technique, memorization, music, or drill. Which is fine because a lot of us don't (well, we don't need to) but he has to try harder, being younger. And he just complains about practice all the time and doesn't even try....just complain and make fun of people and it's quite depressing.

On either side of me during the duration of the show are these other two boys, and they're both kind of absentminded, but they're decent at things. Just decent. However when it comes to finding their places in drill (positions for the show) they are horrible. We'll go from one place to another 3 times and every time they'll end up in a different place. I am suppose to "dress the form" to them but I can't because they're just horrible. Chase at least follows me, Andrew doesn't even try, he's not giving 100% and it's the worse.

Well I did horrible on a maths test for the first time. Algebra isn't my thing....oh well. :(

Those things kind of threw me off, but it's nice to know now I have a personal connection with those people I respect so much. We just love each other and I don't know why. It's a wonderful feeling. It means so much that I can connect with them....sometimes it seems it's just a joking or normal relationship but in the end we all mean something.

You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment