Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random

I always say I wish some people would just disappear forever. Like the silly boys who harass me and talking about dating and who I like and other guys. Honestly, I don't care. Go away and get mature. >_< It's very annoying. And hurtful....

So much new music to learn and master in so little time; my music schedule is packed :( What is life xD I cannot even begin.....there goes all my sanity. And time for anything, especially long term projects and homework.

So much to do. I have to get on this. You know what I mean? Get on top of your business and get everything down! I got this. Well I have to. Tomorrow's my birthday and I can't be a train wreck.

Two insults to use: Pachyderm, and Furry Meatloaf. One's from the Lorax the other from Asterix, if you know what I'm talking about. The person you use it on would be too stunned to be offended :D

No comments:

Post a Comment