Sunday, November 18, 2012

Don't be indecisive!!

Title's just a good thought. A lot of reflections...


Last night was our last competition for Marching Band and I was crying my eyes out for a good fifteen minutes...trying not to lose it before we went on an tried to wait until after pictures. The seniors are leaving us....our drum major is leaving us. He left me a note and part of it was how we first met and that's when I just lost it. It was an emotionally taxing night :P after I was okay and my gloves were soaked from crying and everyone was looking at me weirdly I gave my friend who's thankfully a junior a big hug. Two of my freshmen friends were trying to make it worse for me by reminding me how it's the last time I'll march at a competition with this group and see them like this and everything, I don't know whether they were legitimately trying to be jerks or thought I was okay. What my poor band teacher must think of me and my best friend who was crying with me...

Speaking of what he thinks....on the way back I was in the front of the bus which is boring but it's quiet which was good for these purposes....my best friend, I've mentioned him a couple times and I were sitting together and I guess things kinda escalated to passionate kissing that night and now it's like well what now....hahaha. I believe all the staff members around us noticed but I don't know about the teacher and his girlfriend. We got back at like one-thirty. Who knows. I just know he hasn't texted back since I texted him last night and this morning but we'll see each other later...

So now my question is, would you give a good, close relationship up for something more, still just as close just more physically interactive and intense, on the lines that eventually it must end (unless you marry each other) and there's the chance that you can either go back to how you were before or way further apart? And knowing you could easily pursue the sort of physical relationship with others that are interested, but just not the same?

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment