Sunday, November 25, 2012

Points

Have you ever been in a point in your life where you're just like, "I have no idea what I really want."? I hate that, just for the record but it feels just so helpless. You have no idea what you truly want and you're waiting for something to happen to define it.

Then eventually you're like, "Wow, okay....so that's what a really want...(regardless of how rational, practical, or stupid it is)...I see now..." And so you're there like Yeah! Now I know! And it's good I think to define your passions and where you're headed.

Maybe then you'll come to the point where you're thinking, "This is stupid. I can't want this. This sucks." Which is lovely because now you can't do a thing about it now. When it's reachable do you go for it? If it's plausible do you merely hope? If it's not in your control how do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment