Friday, November 9, 2012

Failed

First Field Show Competition of our season tomorrow!

Remember the post about severing our feelings? And how it's possible, really, dangerous, but so useful? Haha. My friend said she doesn't like people because they feel things and act upon it. The fact that they feel things is okay but people act on what they feel.....actions are great if they're rational. True I suppose. She asked me if it was really possible and well yeah....if we didn't sever and cut ties we'd never get over anything. But that's slightly different.

I told her I had just severed my feelings for someone who I found the day before to be quite irrational and somewhat demented in his rationale, if you will....I already knew he wasn't an individual and immature but I don't know, I liked him. Then I decided well he's just going to be there I don't like him anymore, he's just cool. ((Now think, that definition of "like" are you taking? ;) It could be any....)) And well that failed when he started messing with me today.

(This all happened yesterday, by the way)

So I told her today I wouldn't like the guy I like anymore....him and his brother are just the cause of so many problems and they are really messed up and mean and just bad. And still totally lovable....you remember? The manipulative one and the one that can't accept my leadership and is dead serious when he thinks he has no problems and is better than everyone. Well I told her I'll do it and prove it to her by tomorrow....yeah no xD he was shivering today it was horrible xD and well yeah, he is a very nice person on the inside.

I know the definition of love now. I saw four boys from my section today and they were walking together and at one point we were standing in the arc and the sun was making everything golden and it was love. It was perfect I wanted to hug all of them xD That is the definition of love. One of them.

Well this is a post of failure. I have failed terribly....and what shall I do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment