Sunday, January 6, 2013

Possible?

I never wanted to ever touch on this controversial subject but....

Okay. There are obviously many different types and forms of love. To name a few, a mother's love, a father's love (yes, obviously stereotyping to a degree), sibling love, the kind of love you have when you're little with a relative that's nice but you just don't have the attention to care for, the type of carefree love young best friends have, the type of appreciative love that best friends who are older have, the list does on and on and on. I have no idea what kind of love holds a marriage together. Actually, the many types of love in a marriage. Nor do I care to yet; I see them yet they slide over my eyes because I don't need to know yet. I know there are many different types of love even in a dating relationship.

But please, someone explain to me,

What is the sort of unconditional love where you irrationally overlook the other's flaws, ignore what would widepsreadly be considered underserved for them and doing it, not letting go when you know you should, and really having a very talented and able relationship with many aspects of affection and hardly any of malice, a relationship deeper than it should seem and one that holds up the existence of both partners, to a degree? I believe this is very possible. It's just unconditional love. Nobody deserves it but it's given. Oh, and in the context of with someone that isn't a family member. Sex ratios I don't even want to bring that in.


And then again, everything I analyze is compromised with my own hindering feelings of hurt and affection, so on and so forth. I hate being incapable and not being able to do anything about it. Not without changing too many things. And I know help comes to those who help themselves but what if it's okay....everything's okay.....



Is my writing tone different. I feel like it is....I know why. But is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment