Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fandom

Do any of you belong to a fandom, and if yes, then which one? I can't believe "fandom was spellchecked"!! I personally could never be a hardcore or major fan of anything that wasn't alive. Why I'm not sure, I just find that I certainly obsess over things, but not subjects...ideas yes, but it's just...like....I love HP (Harry Potter), but it's a book series!! It's amazing but there are better books, and it's a huge fandom, but just why?! And I love Sherlock so much, and Firefly, but not a major hardcore fan that writes fanfics, draws, keeps it in mind every day, has a tumblr I use or anything. I know it makes me look like one of those people that have something of their interest but when asked about it, don't really know what it's about. Like one of those people that are practically useless to a group and don't give even 70% and talk about it like they own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment